I am a member of the Centre of Australian Category Theory at Macquarie University.
My research interests are in category theory, especially higher and enriched category theory, and categorical aspects of homotopy theory.
In 2017--2019, I was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Macquarie University.
In January--May 2020, I will be a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Higher Categories and Categorification program at MSRI.
- The model category of algebraically cofibrant 2-categories, in preparation. (abstract, slides)
- Joyal's cylinder conjecture, arXiv:1911.02631.
- A homotopy coherent cellular nerve for bicategories, arXiv:1907.01999.
- A counterexample in quasi-category theory, arXiv:1904.04965, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 148 (2020), no. 1, 37--40.
- On truncated quasi-categories (with Edoardo Lanari), arXiv:1810.11188.
- How strict is strictification?, arXiv:1802.07538, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 223 (2019), no. 7, 2948--2976.
- Skew-enriched categories, arXiv:1709.01222, Applied Categorical Structures 26 (2018), no. 3, 597--615.
- A higher categorical approach to Giraud's non-abelian cohomology, PhD thesis, Macquarie University, 2016. Supervisor: Ross Street.
- Linear algebra via complex analysis (with Daniel Daners), The American Mathematical Monthly 120 (2013), no. 10, 877--892.
See here for a list of my talks at the Australian Category Seminar.
Blog post: An exegesis of Yoneda structures, written for the Kan Extension Seminar.
I was a co-organiser with Emily Riehl and Brendan Fong of the Kan Extension Seminar II, an online graduate reading course in category theory.
• AustMS Lift-Off Fellowship Report.